Claims handling is one of the core competencies of RCS Claims & Services. We draw on the expertise of experienced and qualified claims handlers who have specialist knowledge in the logistics industry.
We support our clients in identifying, assessing and avoiding loss by means of a web-based claims program, which ensures a detailed evaluation of the loss according to cause, place, time, party responsible and other criteria.
At a glance:
- Unbureaucratic and competent claims handling
- Settlement of claims with the insurer
- Specific knowledge of the logistics sector
- Identification, assessment and prevention of loss
- Detailed loss evaluation through a web-based claims program
- IT interfaces between claims and forwarding program
- Support in the prevention of damage by identifying weak points in forwarding and organisational processes
- Risk recording and assessment at the client
- Contact person for all underwriting questions
- Underwriting review of logistics contracts
- Arranging insurance contracts
- Insurance contract management and contract accounting
- Management of deductible/aggregate models