RCS Survey, with its head office in Cologne, has a Europe-wide network of selected experts at its disposal. The focus is on the objective assessment of transport damages and damages to goods for the logistics and insurance industry. In addition to the assessment of losses, RCS Survey concentrates on loss prevention. We analyse logistic processes and prepare packaging reports and concepts for monitoring cargo.
With an efficient set up, RCS Survey can keep administration costs and fee structures low to the advantage of the clients. With short assessments, avoiding costly reporting, we find a reasonable balance between the amount of loss and expert costs, especially for smaller damages.
At a glance:
- Nationally and internationally active experts and average adjusters on behalf of insurers, brokers, industry and forwarding agents
Fields of expertise:
- Automotive industry, automotive supply industry including warehousing and supply chain
- Electronics, high-tech electronics (especially TV and computer technology, mobile phones, tablets and industrial printing and copying systems)
- Machines and technical equipment
- Consolidated cargo of all kinds
- Temperature-controlled transports (for example food, pharmaceuticals, frozen products)
- Tank and silo transports
- Moving goods/furniture
- Investigation into losses of goods as a result of cargo and warehouse thefts